Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is a powerful EPA registered disinfectant that is organic, nonflammable and completely biodegradable.
In hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other medical facilities, Envirocleanse-A is an effective tool to eliminate bacteria, viruses and fungi. When used as a disinfectant on hard surfaces, ECA has equal efficacy to bleach on a part-for-part basis, without the harsh side effects. ECA does not require any special equipment for handling.
Independent laboratory testing has shown ECA to be a highly effective hard-surface disinfectant against bacteria and viruses, including the following:
- CRE – Carbepenum resistant enterococcus
- MRSA – Staphylococcus
- VRE – Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus
- H1N1 virus
- Hepatitis A, B & C
- Hard surface sanitizing such as beds (frames and hard surfaces), wheelchairs, restrooms and medical equipment
- Spraying areas to disinfect as part of deep clean or rapid decontamination
- Decontamination of water tanks, piping and washing equipment
- Deodorizing areas that have an unpleasant smell