Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is EPA approved food processing applications and OMRI listed as organic.
Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) and approved by the EPA for food processing applications. In restaurants, spray down your equipment or disinfect your tables and counters with ECA. It cleans with same efficacy as bleach and does not corrode or damage your equipment or serving areas. Eliminate the use of harmful chemicals when disinfecting your kitchen or serving areas because ECA is completely harmless to humans and does not require protective gloves, eyewear, or masks. ECA will not affect food quality, is nonflammable, fragrance free, completely biodegradable and safe to leave applied overnight without worries.
- Disinfecting for food processing applications, plastic and non-porous cutting boards, sinks
- Disinfecting counter tops and tables where bleach would erode
- Eliminates food odors from hard, non-porous surfaces
- Sanitizing and cleaning of food contact surfaces
- Disinfecting eating and cooking utensils
- Disinfecting beer and wine lines
- Kills odor causing bacteria
- Disinfecting ice machines