Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is organic certified and is authorized for use by the FDA in food processing applications
Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is FDA registered for food processing applications. The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) has certified Envirocleanse-A as organic. In restaurants, spray down your equipment or disinfect your tables and counters with ECA. It cleans with same efficacy as bleach and does not corrode your equipment or serving areas. There is no need to handle harmful chemicals when disinfecting your kitchen or serving areas, as ECA is completely harmless to humans, will not affect food quality, is non-flammable and safe to leave applied overnight with no worries.
- Disinfecting counter tops and tables where bleach would erode
- Clean food service tops with the efficacy of bleach
- Disinfecting for food processing applications
- Disinfecting non-contact food surfaces
- Disinfect beer and wine lines
- Disinfect ice machines